VCI Crepe Paper
Safepack Anti-corrosive VCI Crepe paper is a specially matured creped Kraft paper with long-lasting active VCI reserve that offers strong corrosion protection while also offering cushioning effect to the wrapped components.
Safepack VCI Crepe Papers can be used for packing of heavy duty steel coils, as interleaving layers in the wire industry, packing of castings, forgings and pressed component metal, auto, and engineering components, etc.
VCI Crepe Paper is a specially matured creped kraft paper impregnated with high tech, eco-friendly VCI (Volatile Corrosion Inhibitors) solution. Creping is the process which comprises of crinkling (to form wrinkles) the normal paper to convert into crepe paper. Thus more area of paper is compacted in original area of paper, providing cushioning & stretching effect to paper along with much more effective & long-term corrosion protection.
- Elasticity makes it perfect for automated wrapping
- Protection for ferrous, non-ferrous and composite metals
- VCI active on both sides makes it ideal as interleaving layer
- Available in smaller widths up to 50 mm
- Eco-friendly & recyclable