Polycoated Crepe Paper
PE coated crepe is special high strength creped Kraft paper coated with polymer resin.
Creping is the process which comprises of crinkling (To form wrinkles) the normal paper to convert into crepe paper. Thus more area of paper is compacted in original area of paper, providing cushioning & stretching effect to paper.
Creping is grouping up the mass of paper in MD direction which also strengthens the paper in MD direction. This is required where the product is required to undergo extensive elongation where normal paper fails.
- Crepe paper/ PE
- PE/ Crepe Paper / PE
- For creping base paper used is of high strength which on creping gets further strengthen. Creping imparts elasticity to paper.
- Special formulation of polymeric resin imparts barrier properties to the laminate & also acts as sealing layer.
- Our product proves its usefulness due to its important characteristics of weight reduction, barrier properties along with increased bulk, strength & elongation.
- Good conformability to curved surfaces as compared to traditional available options.
- It does not tear of during profile formation in molding process.
- Controlled elasticity upto 200% could be offered for bare crepe.
- This product could be reinforced with scrim reinforcement, if additional CD strength is required.
- PE coated Crepe can be treated with VCI (Volatile Corrosion Inhibitors) to make it rustproof packing material.
- As one of the layer of Vehicle headliners.
- As one of the layer of Vehicle hoodliners
- Base substrate for various Adhesive tapes.
- Grammage – 100/185/ Custom
- Width –
- Jumbo reel form 900 mm – 1850 mm
- Slitted coils – As per the requirement