Growing snack food industry demand the packaging materials to be more & more reliable to ensure product freshness till end of its lifecycle.
Canister can is a cylindrical container usually of laminated board used for holding a dry product such as Chips, Crackers & other dry snack items. During manufacturing several layers of papers are spirally wound to form a composite can.
We at Safepack, offers Al foil laminated SBS board laminate for manufacturing Cannister. Al foil imparts excellent barrier properties to the can and prevents any aroma, flavor and moisture loss from the products at the same time prevent migration of salts & other food additives from the system. Thus ensures product freshness, ease of storage, and durability and portability. It also extends shelf life of the product and reduces the need for any additional loose inner liners.
SBS Board / PE/ Alu foil/ PE
- Excellent barrier against moisture, water, light, & aromas
- Optimum slippage for easy processing
- Offer puncture resistant to can to ensure safe storage & transit
- Extended shelf life of packed products since use of barrier aluminum foil
- Special polymer layer that prevents migration of food additives & weakening of the bond strength
As Inner liner for Cannister Can manufacturing.
- Basis Weight – 372 Gsm / Custom
- Width –
- Jumbo reel form mm – mm
- Slitted coils – As per the requirementnt