Scrim Reinforced films
Scrim reinforced films are being widely used as base substrate for manufacturing high strength adhesive tapes.
These are 3 layered laminates composed of polyfilm, scrim & polyfilm. Reinforcement done using bi / tri directional scrims.
Generally pigmented LDPE films are scrim laminated using thin layer of LDPE resin but can made available in transparent option.
- Scrim reinforced films are versatile lightweight yet high strength laminate that gives excellent service performance.
- Laminate is treated with special surface treatment due to which coated adhesive form excellent bond with laminate. Therein turn prevent ghosting of adhesive.
- Reinforced scrim offers exceptional high tear and puncture resistance.
- Laminate is excellent barrier to moisture & water.
- Tapes manufactured using these laminates are durable.
- Poly film / scrim / Poly film
- As a base stock for adhesive tapes like duct tape etc.
- Basis Weight – 120 Gsm / Custom
- Width –
- Jumbo reel form 900 mm – 1600 mm
- Slitted coils – As per the requirement