Aluminium Foil Scrim Kraft laminate
FSK stock is 3 layered laminate of Al foil, Scrim & kraft paper bonded together using adhesive or polymer. Reinforcement is done using bi / tri directional scrims.
FSK laminate can be bonded to flexible duct wrap insulation, rigid pipe sections or resin bonded slabs, used as a factory applied finish to rigid wall and roof insulation panels or other building boards to give vapour barrier performance. Laminate is recommended as thermal insulation for the exterior of HVAC systems or other spaces or surfaces where temperature control is required.
This FSK base laminate is also being used for making pressure sensitive self adhesive tapes for insulation industry.
- Foil/ Scrim/ Kraft
- Foil/ PE/ Scrim/ Kraft
- Al.foil/ Fibre Glass Scrim/ Virgin kraft/ PE
- Al. foil/ Virgin kraft/ Fiber Glass Scrim/ PE
- FSK laminate is a versatile, tear resistant, lightweight insulation facing and moisture vapour barrier.
- The reflective Al foil surface has low emissivity that gives good reflective insulation properties in hot climates. Its excellent heat and light reflection offers protection against high temperatures and U.V. degradation.
- Kraft paper gives stiffness and strength for ease of handling and fixing.
- Scrim reinforcement gives tear and puncture resistance.
- The laminate exhibits strong bond strength & will not fail during its lifecycle.
- Lamination for Glass wool or rock wool
- Roofing Application like flashing ,joints and insulations
- Duct sealing and joining for refrigerator and excellent barrier to vapor General purpose holding ,patching sealing applications-indoor and outdoor
- Grammage – 80, 105 gsm / Custom
- Width –
- Jumbo reel form 900 mm – 1500 mm
- Slitted coils – As per the requirement
Insulation Facing Materials –
Both side high barrier aluminium foil laminated non-woven fabric5
A high barrier laminates of nonwoven fabric & aluminum foil used as radiant heat barrier laminate/ insulation material for roofing industry.