Reel Side Disc
Packaging of paper reels would be incomplete without Reel Side/ End Disc. It is most important element for paper reel packing which ensures products safety throughout its life cycle.
Even negligible damage to edge / sides could landed into marginal wastage since this creates issues in further processes like printing, coating or laminating. Universally during storage & transport of reels, vertical stacking method is been followed up for years & at this stage only major loss occurs.
Safepack’s polycoated reel end disc effectively address the problem & offers mechanical protection, moisture protection & protection dirt and other hygiene hazards.
Kraft Board (Virgin/ Recycled) / PE
- Outer end disc coated with special polymer layer to ensure perfect heat sealing.
- This polymer layer offers moisture barrier which maintains the right level of moisture inside since too less, too much or uneven moisture will affect the product performance.
- Excellent protection of reel ends against mechanical damage during storage & transport.
- Ensures tight wrapping of reel wrapper.
- High protection against internal handling & external transport damage.
- Durable mechanical protection to achieve full cost optimization.
- Controlled stiffness & foldability for easy wrapping.
- Reel Side Disc as heat sealable outer reel end discs.
- Basis Weight – Std. 220 Gsm / Custom
- Disc diameter – 600 – 1500 mm