A Nonwoven fabric is a material that is made from long fibers, bonded together mechanically, chemically or thermally. Nonwovens are engineered to be strong, durable and at the same time lightweight which are intended for single use applications that can replaces traditional cloth like materials.
Polycoated Nonwovens are preferred choice for medical hygine industry especially for cotton or clothlike materials due to its various advantages. It is widely being used as surgical drapes and surgical gowns. Laminate offers AAMI level-III protection.
NWs used in our laminates comply with the FDA standard and are non-toxic, non-smelling & safe for sensitive skin. Also, polyethylene being used is impermeable to micro organisms, water repellent, sterilizeable & is added with special Antimicrobial master batches.
Consider – Safepack offers customized coating and lamination using all types of Non woven fabric as per customer’s requirements for their suitable industrial application, let us know your query and your customized requirement.
Non Woven Fabric (White/ Blue / Green) / PE
- The laminate is truly loaded with features like lightweight, flexible, liquid resistance, non-toxic, non-irritating & safe for skin.
- Polycoated Spunlace nonwoven offers good absorbency on one side & polymer layer offers repellency on the other side.
- High tear & tensile strength that makes it more durable.
- Offered in both hydrophobic and hydrophilic varieties.
- Extremely low linting laminate i.e., it do not release fibre fragments and other particles during handling and use.
- Very soft feel that makes the laminate comfortable & gives clothlike feel.
- Especially designed to promote easy usage and safe handling practices for an extensive range of surgical procedures.
- Reduces the risk of surgical site contamination
- Surgical covers, drapes
- Hospital bed sheets, pillows, pillow covers, blankets, mattresses
- Patient clothing, Protective clothing
- Operation theatre clothing
- Grammage – 40/50/60/70/ 80 gsm / Custom
- Width –
- Jumbo reel form 900 mm – 1600 mm
- Slitted coils – As per the requirement
The waste should be managed as per guidelines laid by medical health & hygiene ministry. Laminate to be disposed off strictly by incineration method.