Medical Grade Grid Lacquer Coated Paper
Safepack provides tailor-made solutions for packaging of disposable single use sterile medical devices/products which are being used in hospitals as well as polycoated OLB paper based blister back material for tablet packaging in pharma sector.
For the product “MediSafe”, base virgin Medical grade kraft/ OLB paper is coated with thin/thick layer of food grade polyethylene polymer compound which makes the paper liquid tight, provides humidity protection as well as imparts excellent sealing property. This polyethylene Barrier substance also provides effective protection against undesirable effects caused by light, humidity, grease or heat.
Our Polycoated Medigrade Paper fulfills industry’s requirement for high quality, hygiene and safety levels.
- Medigrade Kraft / PE
- Medical grade grid lacquer paper has high paper strength ensures good wrapping quality.
- The special paper used has excellent surface that gives superior printability.
- Polymer coated paper offers good sealability.
- Excellent runnability on FFS machine.
- Environment friendliness & recyclability.
Packaging paper for
- Latex examination gloves
- Latex Surgical gloves
- Powder-free examination gloves
- Sterile surgical gloves
- Catheters & needles
- Medicine Tablets
- Multitude of Hygiene products……..
- Grammage – 70 gsm / Custom
- Width –
- Jumbo reel form 900 mm – 1850 mm
- Slitted coils – As per the requirement