Synthetic Casting Bandage are being used for for making light weight casts for immobilization after fractures and other orthopaedic corrections. It is made of flexible Fiberglass/ Polyester tape impregnated with water activated Polyurethane resin.
This bandage material needs extreme protection during storage & transit. Any pack leakage & contamination can start resin activation process & by the time it reaches user it would already get cured.
In order to maintain Hygiene & safety of the package, the laminate made from Alu foil, PET & Special polymer are used that offer complete protection throughout products lifecycle. PET film offers excellent strength & Alu foil takes care of barrier properties & inner specially designed polymer layer takes care of contents & prevents any migration thru & from the system.
PET/ PE/ Alu foil/ PE
- Excellent barrier against moisture, water, light, & aromas.
- High strength laminate offers complete package safety throughout the lifecycle.
- Special polymer layer that prevents migration of packaged contents & thus prevents delamination.
- Laminate offers excellent seal that prevents contamination due to leakage
- It also offers sealing thru contamination.
- Laminate is hygienically processed & durable.
Packing of Synthetic Casting Bandage.
- Basis Weight – 155 Gsm / Custom
- Width –
- Jumbo reel form mm – mm