Polycoated Cupstock Paper & Board
Formable Polycoated Cupstock Board
“SafeCupstock” is a Polycoated Cupstock board (Bleached/ Unbleached) providing tailor-made solution for Disposable hot & cold drinking cups, dry food trays and dairy products.
For food service purposes, major coating option is PE which could be coated on one or both sides of the board.
- 1PE SafeCupstock: Mat finish polycoated on one side.
- 2PE SafeCupstock: Inner side Mat finish polycoated for sealing & outer side gloss finish polycoated for better printing effects.
- Cupstock Board/ PE
- PE/ Cupstock Board/ PE
- Safecupstock boards are strong, formable, source reductive, convertable, printable, and runnable.
- These boards can be coated with a wide variety of barrier substances to provide effective protection against undesirable effects caused by light, oxygen, humidity, grease or heat.
- PE coating on board makes board liquid tight. Also provides humidity protection and good sealing properties.
- PE coated cupstock paper/board with Excellent dimensional stability
- Excellent convertibility on cup machines.
- Our Poly coated cupstock paper/board is Suitable for offset printing
- Excellent rim formation
- Both FDA and BFR certified
- Environment friendly and recyclable
SafeCupstock boards have also been developed in such a way, which makes them ideal for integrated applications. By simply using conventional lidding techniques, various lid materials can be heat sealed onto the package.
Applications: Paper cups for beverage such as
- Hot tea
- Hot coffee
- Buckets for food
- Paper bowls for soup / noodles
- Take away boxes
- Ice cream cups
- Base board gsm – 170/ 180/190/ 210/ 220/ 230/ 250/ 270/300 gsm
- PE coating gsm – 12/ 15/ 18/ 20/ 22 gsm
- Width –
- Jumbo reel form 900 mm – 1850 mm
- Slitted coils – As per the requirement
- Sheet form – As per the requirement
Max Cutting width 1400mm
Max Cutting Length 1200mm