Biopolymer | Biodegradable | PLA Coated Paper & Board
Worldstar Packaging Award Winning Product
With the emphasis on delivering sustainable products, Safepack has developed a new innovative product range, “Safecompost” – A truly compostable/fully biodegradable material which comprises of a biopolymeric material coated onto paper/paperboard. Safecompost biodegrades within a few years, leaving no harmful residues in environment. Biopolymers used in Safecompost coating materials are based either on starch or native oil esters. These biopolymers correspond to the regulations of the Packaging and Packaging Waste Directive (94/62/EC) and their compostability is certified according to EN 13432.
Biodegradable coating on sheets/ paperboard packaging materials are very promising systems for the future improvement of food packaging. They have potential environmental advantages over conventional synthetic paper coatings. Safepack is now leading compostable paper & board manufacturer & suppliers not only in India but worldwide.
Consider – We are manufacturers of raw material we don’t make cups or boxes.
- Chromo paper or Paper(selective range) / Biopolymer
- Cupstock board / Biopolymer
- Truly compostable Eco Friendly PLA coated paper
- Biodegradable Paper/Boards complies with food safety requirements for direct food contact
- Excellent Heat sealability on continuous FFS machine
- Excellent gas barrier
- We manufacture eco-friendly, nontoxic paper and board
- Excellent printing effect on paper/paperboard surface
- Our compostable paper & board has Optimum tear strength
- “Safecompost” is a Worldstar and Indiastar packaging award winner.
Biodegradable PLA coated paper Most commonly use
- As portion pack for packaging of sugar, salt, pepper, etc. in sachets
- Compostable Cups for hot & cold beverages
- Grammage –
- 50 gsm Chromo Paper / 20 – 30 gsm Biopolymer
- 170 – 250 gsm Cupstock board / 15 – 20 gsm Biopolymer
- Width –
- Jumbo reel form 900 mm – 1850 mm
- Slitted coils – As per the requirement
- Sheet form for Cupstock – As per the requirement
- Max Cutting Width 1400mm
- Max Cutting Length 1200mm
Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) Certified