FSK stock is 3 layered laminate of Al foil, Scrim & kraft paper bonded together using adhesive or polymer. Reinforcement is done using bi / tri directional scrims.
FSK laminate can be bonded to flexible duct wrap insulation, rigid pipe sections or resin bonded slabs, used as a factory applied finish to rigid wall and roof insulation panels or other building boards to give vapour barrier performance. Laminate is recommended as thermal insulation for the exterior of HVAC systems or other spaces or surfaces where temperature control is required.
This FSK base laminate is also being used for making pressure sensitive self adhesive tapes for insulation industry.
- Foil/ Scrim/ Kraft
- Foil/ PE/ Scrim/ Kraft
- Al.foil/ Fibre Glass Scrim/ Virgin kraft/ PE
- Al. foil/ Virgin kraft/ Fiber Glass Scrim/ PE
- FSK laminate is a versatile, tear resistant, lightweight insulation facing and moisture vapour barrier.
- The reflective Al foil surface has low emissivity that gives good reflective insulation properties in hot climates. Its excellent heat and light reflection offers protection against high temperatures and U.V. degradation.
- Kraft paper gives stiffness and strength for ease of handling and fixing.
- Scrim reinforcement gives tear and puncture resistance.
- The laminate exhibits strong bond strength & will not fail during its lifecycle.
- Lamination for Glass wool or rock wool
- Roofing Application like flashing ,joints and insulations
- Duct sealing and joining for refrigerator and excellent barrier to vapor General purpose holding ,patching sealing applications-indoor and outdoor
- Grammage - 80, 105 gsm / Custom
- Width -
- Jumbo reel form 900 mm - 1500 mm
- Slitted coils – As per the requirement
Scrim Reinforced films
Scrim reinforced films are being widely used as base substrate for manufacturing high strength adhesive tapes.
These are 3 layered laminates composed of polyfilm, scrim & polyfilm. Reinforcement done using bi / tri directional scrims.
Generally pigmented LDPE films are scrim laminated using thin layer of LDPE resin but can made available in transparent option.
- Scrim reinforced films are versatile lightweight yet high strength laminate that gives excellent service performance.
- Laminate is treated with special surface treatment due to which coated adhesive form excellent bond with laminate. Therein turn prevent ghosting of adhesive.
- Reinforced scrim offers exceptional high tear and puncture resistance.
- Laminate is excellent barrier to moisture & water.
- Tapes manufactured using these laminates are durable.
- Poly film / scrim / Poly film
- As a base stock for adhesive tapes like duct tape etc.
- Basis Weight - 120 Gsm / Custom
- Width -
- Jumbo reel form 900 mm - 1600 mm
- Slitted coils - As per the requirement
Silicone Release Liners
The extensive range of release liners has been developed to meet the versatile needs of various release liner applications. Safepack offers release liner solutions based on a wide variety of paper and film substrates. We offer 1850 mm width seamless release liners which is first time in India.
Solvent base/Solvent less silicone compound coating and thermo heater curing method are used to optimize the release properties of the final product. The Base paper and silicone formulation are selected to give the required specific properties suitable to each intended individual applications. Our technical experts are at your door to select and develop the right solution to match your production processes and end-use requirements.
- Safepack offers polycoated release liners White/brown paper/PE/Silicone
- Consistent release value
- Dimensional Stability
- Lay flat
- Surface smoothness
- Strength properties.
- Printing up to 2 colour
- Graphic Art / Tapes & label Industries / Envelop Industry
- Basis Weight : 40Gsm – 150Gsm / Custom
- Width : 1850mm max / slitted coils
- Colour : White, brown/custom
- Surface finish of Polymer: Mirror & Matte.
- Polymer used : Lower density Polyethylene.