Polycoated Crepe Paper
PE coated crepe is special high strength creped Kraft paper coated with polymer resin.
Creping is the process which comprises of crinkling (To form wrinkles) the normal paper to convert into crepe paper. Thus more area of paper is compacted in original area of paper, providing cushioning & stretching effect to paper.
Creping is grouping up the mass of paper in MD direction which also strengthens the paper in MD direction. This is required where the product is required to undergo extensive elongation where normal paper fails.
- Crepe paper/ PE
- PE/ Crepe Paper / PE
- For creping base paper used is of high strength which on creping gets further strengthen. Creping imparts elasticity to paper.
- Special formulation of polymeric resin imparts barrier properties to the laminate & also acts as sealing layer.
- Our product proves its usefulness due to its important characteristics of weight reduction, barrier properties along with increased bulk, strength & elongation.
- Good conformability to curved surfaces as compared to traditional available options.
- It does not tear of during profile formation in molding process.
- Controlled elasticity upto 200% could be offered for bare crepe.
- This product could be reinforced with scrim reinforcement, if additional CD strength is required.
- PE coated Crepe can be treated with VCI (Volatile Corrosion Inhibitors) to make it rustproof packing material.
- As one of the layer of Vehicle headliners.
- As one of the layer of Vehicle hoodliners
- Base substrate for various Adhesive tapes.
- Grammage - 100/185/ Custom
- Width -
- Jumbo reel form 900 mm - 1850 mm
- Slitted coils – As per the requirement
PE coated Nonwovens
A Nonwoven fabric is a material that is made from long fibers, bonded together mechanically, chemically or thermally. Nonwovens are engineered to be strong, durable and at the same time lightweight which are intended for single use applications that can replaces traditional cloth like materials.
Polycoated Nonwovens are preferred choice for automotives especially for cotton or clothlike materials due to its various advantages. During manufacturing of car interiors Polycoated nonwoven fabric not only offers nice appearance but also provides very good abrasion resistance. Easy plyability makes processing easy. Coloring Nonwoven fabrics are made by impregnating dies during the processing only so has high tolerance against discoloration during long runs.
NWs used in our laminates are non-toxic, non-smelling & safe for sensitive skin. Also, polyethylene being used is impermeable to micro organisms, water repellent
- The laminate is truly loaded with features like lightweight, flexible, liquid resistance, non-toxic, non-irritating & safe for skin.
- Polycoated Spunlace nonwoven offers good absorbency on one side & polymer layer offers repellency on the other side.
- High tear & tensile strength that makes it more durable.
- Extremely low linting laminate i.e., it do not release fibre fragments and other particles during handling and use.
- Very soft feel that makes the laminate comfortable & gives clothlike feel.
- No discoloration of fabric
- Especially designed to promote easy usage and safe handling practices for an extensive range of automotive procedures.
Headliners, Floor carpets, parcel trays, Load shelfs, trunk carpets, seat backings & other various parts
- Basis Weight - 40/50/60/70/ 80 Gsm / Custom
- Width -
- Jumbo reel form 900 mm - 1600 mm
- Slitted coils - As per the requirement