Thermal Blanket Laminate
“Bothside High Barrier Aluminum Foil Laminated Nonwoven Fabric”
A high barrier laminates of nonwoven fabric & aluminum foil used as radiant heat barrier laminate/ insulation material for roofing industry.
Radiant heat is the energy that transfers heat between two objects without direct contact & any object that absorbs this energy gets heated up. When the sun heats a roof, it's primarily the sun's radiant energy that makes the roof hot. The hot roof material then radiates its gained heat energy into the interior cooler surfaces.
Safepack radiant barrier laminate blocks the radiant heat energy from being absorbed by the roof surfaces & inturn helps to reduce the radiant heat transfer from the underside of the roof to the other surfaces.
- Al Foil/ LDPE/ Spunbond NWF/ LDPE/ Al Foil
- Safepack radiant high barrier laminate comprises of high strength nonwoven fabric laminated to Al foil from both sides.
- It is light in weight, it weighs 40% less than comparable aluminized fiberglass cloth products
- Exhibits excellent tear-resistance, puncture resistance & higher tensile strength.
- Easy to handle & install during construction.
- Careful selection of Al foil makes the laminate, one of the most reflective radiant barriers of its kind, reflecting up to 97% of radiant heat.
- A highly waterproof material.
- This flexible insulation laminate also serve as energy insulating barrier in HVAC duct system.
- Insulation for commercial buildings
- Industrial Sheds
- Roof Insulation
- HVAC (Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning) Duct Insulation
- Basement Floor Insulation
- Metal building wall Insulation
- Carpet underlay and construction
- Grammage - Std.175gsm / Custom
- Width -
- Jumbo reel form 900 mm - 1500 mm
Safepack Peelable Kraft is an innovative product comprising of kraft paper and a very thin peelable polyethylene film specially developed for continuous slab stock production of Ether/Ester & other flexible polyurethane foam. This innovative product is manufactured by controlled adhesion of Kraft paper with thin film of LDPE.
Kraft liner act as carrier of thin LDPE film & smoothly transfer the same on extruded/ heated foam stock where due to heat this film adheres to foam stock forming complete enclosure of slabstock.
- During operation the film from peelable kraft gets transferred to foam stock, leaving bare paper aside. This paper can be rewound & reused separately therein 100% recovery of paper is possible.
- Special polymer formulations that strongly adhere to foam stock on getting transferred from kraft liner.
- Foam can be covered from top, bottom & from all other sides as well.
- The film covers all the surfaces of foam, thus avoids direct contact of Isocyanate vapours to humans.
- It protects foam from aging & improves shelf life.
- Film acts as barrier to moisture thus improves & maintain the hardness values of foam retaining shape of foam while storage will be easier.
- Smooth & cleanly operations are possible on manufacturing floor. Machine conveyer & other machine parts get protected from sticky foam during manufacturing.
- It helps in achieving better foam qualities in combination with lower waste resulting in important cost savings.
- As a process liner in the slabstock production.
- Grammage - Std. 85 gsm / Custom
- Width - Jumbo reel form 900 mm - 1850 mm
Angle Board Lamiante
Damage caused to the products during transportation and handling is a cause of concern for its manufacturers. Packaging components must be tough enough to protect your products. To address this concern, manufacturers choose the usage of angleboards as a solution.
Safepack Angle board laminate comprises of high quality PE coated Al foil sandwiched boards.
Angleboard/ edge guard manufactured using Safepack laminate is a sturdy package component that helps absorb impacts at all load corners, including the vertical corners which are more susceptible to damage during transport such as the top edges that can be crushed by strapping, loads stacked on the top and the bottom edges that can get banged up by forks of pallet truck. It maintains its sturdiness even in wet/ damp conditions where other system fails.
Safepack Angle board laminate exceeds the expectations & offers one stop solution to address problems faced by normal angle board & edge guard.
- PE / Al foil / PE / Board / PE
- Reduces product damage
- Board used in the laminate imparts high strength to laminate
- System of Al foil along with polymer layers works as excellent barrier for moisture and water.
- This is specially developed to overcome problems associated with damp/wet conditions. As a result it is very effective in freezer/cold storage applications.
- Effective 5 ply laminate system makes product highly durable.
- Effective lightweight replacement for traditional Al-panels.
- Cost effective yet highly durable materials.
- Angle board/ edge guard manufactured from our laminate are essential for Edge protection, Pallets or boxes reinforcement, Stacking and pallet stabilization strengthening.
- Laminate specifically being used for manufacturing of Angle boards & Edge guards which are designed for damp or wet conditions.
- Grammage - 365 gsm / Custom
- Width -
- Jumbo reel form 900 mm - 1850 mm
- Slitted coils – As per the requirement
- Sheet form – As per the requirement
Max Cutting Width 1400mm
Max Cutting Length 1200mm