Offset plates packing
Black Polycoated kraft
In imaging industry various graphic art consumables are often coated with light sensitive chemicals. Even minute contact with the light could damage the offset plate & cause rejection.
For packing of such critical materials, the packaging material needs to possess good physical strength, light-screening properties, moisture barrier characteristics, and heat sealability.
Safepack Black Polycoated kraft paper addresses effectively these packaging needs.
Careful selection of base kraft coated with black polymer resins act as photofilter by forming high density black matrix that shields the light and exhibits a low reflectance.
- Base kraft used is of high strength, having dust & pin-hole free surface that offers cleanliness during packing.
- We use special polymer resin that accommodates more carbon black MBs thus requiring only a thin film to achieve the desired light-screening effect. It also exhibits antistatic properties.
- Coated polymer also offers gas barrier, moistureproofness.
- Usually plates are kept on black polycoated surface & then can be heat sealed so as to form complete enclosure.
- Polymer layer offers smooth & dustfree contact-surface to plates therein protecting it from any kind of damage during transit.
- It has higher physical strength such as breaking strength, tear strength, impact puncture strength.
- Laminate has resistance to curling
- For expensive plates, Al foil lamination along black polykraft system is used.
Packing of graphical art consumables like,
- Offset plates
- Offset printing blankets
- Letterpress plates
- Other digital print media
- Grammage - Std.120 gsm / Custom
- Width -
- Jumbo reel form 900 mm - 1850 mm
- Sheet form – As per the requirement
Max Cutting Width 1400mm
Max Cutting Length 1200mm
Photographic paper Laminate
Base laminate for Photographic Paper
Laminate for Photographic paper is a high quality paper that is coated on both sides with special polymer resins which is further coated with certain photographic emulsions.
Paper used is of high quality & with anticurl properties. Paper is then coated using pigmented polyethylene resin. This layer stops emulsion or processing chemistry from soaking into the fiber of paper. This makes the processing, washing & drying quicker and prevents the paper from getting soggy & falling apart.
Because processing chemistry just works on the surface of the paper without soaking in, the paper is quick to process, wash and dry and can be therefore being used on high speed processing machines.
- Laminate can have high gloss, semi-matte & matte surface finish as per requirement.
- White/ customized color management resin blending that improves opacity of paper. This imparts brightness to the image.
- Laminate have very good properties like lay flatness or controlled pre-curlness. This improves dimensional stability of the laminate & prevents curling of laminate on drying.
- Printing under the polymer coating/ opposite side of PE coating for brand recognition.
- Our light sensitive polycoated paper has light tightness, easy seal and good mechanical resistance.
- Specially formulated resin coated on both sides offers water vapor barrier & at the same time offers good receiptable surface for photographic emulsions.
Base laminate for manufacturing photographic paper.
- Grammage - 235/ 240 gsm / Custom
- Width -
- Jumbo reel form 900 mm - 1800 mm
- Slitted coils – As per the requirement